Skip to main content
A Manner in Celebration for Wedding

Are you married?

I'm still single. On the other hand, most of my friends have gotten married.

Thus, I've celebrated soooo many friends so far! 

In this weekend also, I'll return to my home town for my old dear friend's wedding.

Here, let me introduction a Japanese manner in celebration for wedding.

Source: https://askul.c.yimg.jp/img/product/3L1/981821_3L1.jpg



When you're invited to a typical Japanese wedding party, you have to remember one thing.


Wearing Tuxedo...?

Bringing bouquet...?

Or, Saying "Wait! Don't marry him! Please marry me!" before their marital vow?


Unfortunately, I have to say "No."


The key word is odd number.

Yes, in a typical Japanese weeding ceremony, you have to bring money to them in a paper envelope shown above.


The important thing is the number of paper currency.

Let's think.

You will participate in your friend's wedding ceremony, right?

So, just avoid 2, 4, 6 ...even number, because an even number can be divided.

You have to bring an odd number of paper currency.

Generally, 30000 yen, that is 3 sheets of ten-thousand yen bill.

If possible, a crisp bill can be appreciated.

You can exchange to a crisp one in a bank.


I have to do this in this weekend to cerebrate my dear friend for 23 years!!


See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God × 8,000,000 = 8 million Gods...?

What is "8 million Gods" in Japan?  Japanese religous outlook perhaps seems to be caos or complicated, doesn't it?  Don't worry guys.